How We’re Different
Have you looked at other photographers? My guess is since you are here, you have looked at least at 1 or 2 (or more).
What do photographers sell? Photos? Memories? Immortality? Your legacy? When you look at a photographer’s web site or other information, they all start with selling you your memories.
They also all sell photography, portraits, photos, pictures. You get the idea.
What we sell is different. Yes, you get some of the same things that other photographers sell – prints, albums, frames, DVDs, canvas wraps, memories, immortality.
We also give you an experience. In fact, it is the experience that is different.
We want every portrait session to be an event. We want it to be fun and memorable. We want you talking about the time you spent with us.
Of course, we want you to love your images, but we want you to look at your images and remember the event. We want you to recall that special moment in time that we stopped for you – The smiles, the laughs, the playfulness, the love.
When you call us to schedule your session, be prepared to talk about the experience:
- We’ll talk about the images you want to create, the products you want, the clothes you’ll wear, and the prices.
- We’ll also talk about you – your hobbies, your job, your family, your friends, your story and the story you want to tell.
- We’ll talk about the time you are going to spend with us and the fun you will have.
- We’ll talk about how relaxed you’ll be that you may even forget you are in front of the camera.
- We’ll talk about the experience you want and how we can create it for you – the possibilities are endless:
- Do you want us to come to your home with a personal chef to make you dinner and while she prepares dinner, we capture some family portraits?
- Do you want to be treated like a celebrity and be picked up in a limo and taken around town, stopping at a few locations for some portraits?
- Do you want to have your hair and makeup professionally done and be pampered for an hour or more?
These are just a few of the ideas that can make your portrait session an experience. Feel free to dream up something yourself or let us help customize your experience.
Even if you choose something more low-key, we guarantee you will have a great time and will love your experience and your portraits!